As I recently gave a comment at someone´s booklist … I decided to make a list of my own. I love books, I don´t read a lot but I love books. So why not give a list of books which I have loved reading in the hope that you guys enjoy them as much as I did.
1. The Secret Life of Bees – Sue Monk Kidd
2. The God of Small Things – Arundhati Roy
3. Girlfriend in a Coma – Douglas Coupland
4. The Ground Beneath her Feet – Salman Rushdie
5. The Sum of Our Days – Isabel Allende
These are all books which I have read the last couple of years and which have impacted my life in a smaller or bigger way. Mostly because I loved reading them. Maybe someone finds a book he or she wants to read …
Greets, Sven Erik